- “Hilary's perspective about people has a way that makes everyone comfortable. The trust leads to her resolving even the most intractable problems.”
— Robert Rotenberg, criminal lawyer, bestselling author (Old City Hall, The Guilty Plea)
- “Hilary, thank you again for whatever magic that you wielded yesterday. I am feeling like the weight of the world has been released from my shoulders. You can now add Miracle Worker to your impressive list of accomplishments.”
- Recent Blog Posts
- UK Parenting Coordination (PC) Roadshows It was back in 2016 that London England based Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) founder Gillian Bisho...
- What is causing "the perceived injurious experience"? What is causing the "the perceived injurious" experience? What drives conflict? How does each pa...
- Identifying and Assessing Family Violence and Power Dynamics What are the fundamental principles of ADR? What are some basic screening concepts I should ...
Category Archives: First Nations
The National Self Represented Litigants Project just published an “Open Letter to the Canadian Judiciary”. It is a thoughtful and… Continue Reading Self represented litigants: Mediation: Is there hope?
Christine Kim writes about the value we all derive from the great organization, the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, as she heads off to a conference…. Continue Reading AFCC’s 49th Annual Conference in Chicago
What do mediators need to know about what they don’t know about cultural differences? … Continue Reading Cultural differences matter
Why is it that even the most experienced and skilled mediators make serious mistakes when it comes to understanding culture?… Continue Reading Culture and Mediation: a complex issue
The Globe and Mail series on Nunavut features, today, the lovely man who took me dog sledding just a few days ago! Read about it here…. Continue Reading Hello Nunavut II