- “Thank you so much for your help on this difficult day. Both you and your "assistant" were fantastic. A very sincere thanks.”
- “Elizabeth successfully mediated a resolution using her knowledge and professionalism. She also demonstrated significant patience,
understanding and the ability to manage difficult parties with unusual family dynamics. Without these traits, a resolution would not have been possible. I would attend with her again and I have already recommended her services to others.”
— Annie Kenet, Family Law Lawyer
- Recent Blog Posts
- UK Parenting Coordination (PC) Roadshows It was back in 2016 that London England based Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) founder Gillian Bisho...
- What is causing "the perceived injurious experience"? What is causing the "the perceived injurious" experience? What drives conflict? How does each pa...
- Identifying and Assessing Family Violence and Power Dynamics What are the fundamental principles of ADR? What are some basic screening concepts I should ...
Category Archives: Youth crime
A ground-breaking study shows that supporting male accused can help keep victims of domestic violence safer…. Continue Reading Supporting men who are violent
Toronto’s Robert Rotenberg has produced another page-turner…. Continue Reading Rotenberg does it again
The Globe and Mail series on Nunavut features, today, the lovely man who took me dog sledding just a few days ago! Read about it here…. Continue Reading Hello Nunavut II
One of my all-time favourite books is John Berger’s Ways Of Seeing. I first read it in university and it has influenced me ever since…. Continue Reading Graffiti wars
Why is food such a powerful force in communication and reconciliation? All good mediators know the answer, as this blog (and the many excellent comments!) explains……… Continue Reading Food and conflict???
The recent deaths of three young men in Montreal should cause us all to re-think our attitudes about graffiti. Whether we like it or not, no one wants these kids to die. The tragic story of these deaths must surely haunt the Rob Fords of the world who vow to “clean up” graffiti. If only the world were so simple. … Continue Reading Where is the leadership from our politicians and from the graffiti community?