- “Thank you so much for your help on this difficult day. Both you and your "assistant" were fantastic. A very sincere thanks.”
- “Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!!! This is a wonderful accomplishment; you and your firm have made a tremendous contribution to the ADR field. I wish you much fulfillment and success in the next decade and beyond.”
— Leslie H. MacLeod, Leslie H. MacLeod and Associates
- Recent Blog Posts
- The ‘P’s of Mediation, Negotiation, Arbitration and Collaborative Law “There are so many divorce options: litigation, mediation, negotiation, collaborative law. How do I ...
- How Can I (and My Lawyer) Help Prepare for Mediation? Often clients starting mediation do not realize that they are beginning a negotiation. Many have no ...
- Overview of Family Relations (3 of 3) A mediator’s tool kit is made up of many things. How we ask questions, the language we use, and how ...
Category Archives: Youth crime
A ground-breaking study shows that supporting male accused can help keep victims of domestic violence safer…. Continue Reading Supporting men who are violent
Toronto’s Robert Rotenberg has produced another page-turner…. Continue Reading Rotenberg does it again
The Globe and Mail series on Nunavut features, today, the lovely man who took me dog sledding just a few days ago! Read about it here…. Continue Reading Hello Nunavut II
One of my all-time favourite books is John Berger’s Ways Of Seeing. I first read it in university and it has influenced me ever since…. Continue Reading Graffiti wars
Why is food such a powerful force in communication and reconciliation? All good mediators know the answer, as this blog (and the many excellent comments!) explains……… Continue Reading Food and conflict???
The recent deaths of three young men in Montreal should cause us all to re-think our attitudes about graffiti. Whether we like it or not, no one wants these kids to die. The tragic story of these deaths must surely haunt the Rob Fords of the world who vow to “clean up” graffiti. If only the world were so simple. … Continue Reading Where is the leadership from our politicians and from the graffiti community?