- “Hilary's perspective about people has a way that makes everyone comfortable. The trust leads to her resolving even the most intractable problems.”
— Robert Rotenberg, criminal lawyer, bestselling author (Old City Hall, The Guilty Plea)
- “Christine Kim is solution oriented, and helps separating couples move forward effectively, and with a focus on their children”
— Lene Madsen, Family Law Lawyer
- Recent Blog Posts
- The ‘P’s of Mediation, Negotiation, Arbitration and Collaborative Law “There are so many divorce options: litigation, mediation, negotiation, collaborative law. How do I ...
- How Can I (and My Lawyer) Help Prepare for Mediation? Often clients starting mediation do not realize that they are beginning a negotiation. Many have no ...
- Overview of Family Relations (3 of 3) A mediator’s tool kit is made up of many things. How we ask questions, the language we use, and how ...
Tag Archives: collaborative law
“There are so many divorce options: litigation, mediation, negotiation, collaborative law. How do I decide which is best for me?”… Continue Reading The ‘P’s of Mediation, Negotiation, Arbitration and Collaborative Law
NOTE: Deanne Sowter* recently wrote and contributed this article to the Winkler Institue for Dispute Resolution website As the 2015/16 OBA Foundation… Continue Reading Professionalism & Ethics in Family Law: The Other 90%
I just attended the annual Dispute Resolution conference sponsored by Britain’s legal family DR organization, Resolution.
Tips for family lawyers negotiating with parties who do not have counsel…. Continue Reading Working with Unrepresented Parties in Family Law
What are the key features of all family law dispute resolution options? How do I choose?… Continue Reading What is Family Law Dispute Resolution?