- “Hilary's perspective about people has a way that makes everyone comfortable. The trust leads to her resolving even the most intractable problems.”
— Robert Rotenberg, criminal lawyer, bestselling author (Old City Hall, The Guilty Plea)
- “Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!!! This is a wonderful accomplishment; you and your firm have made a tremendous contribution to the ADR field. I wish you much fulfillment and success in the next decade and beyond.”
— Leslie H. MacLeod, Leslie H. MacLeod and Associates
- Recent Blog Posts
- UK Parenting Coordination (PC) Roadshows It was back in 2016 that London England based Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) founder Gillian Bisho...
- What is causing "the perceived injurious experience"? What is causing the "the perceived injurious" experience? What drives conflict? How does each pa...
- Identifying and Assessing Family Violence and Power Dynamics What are the fundamental principles of ADR? What are some basic screening concepts I should ...
Tag Archives: collaborative law
NOTE: Deanne Sowter* recently wrote and contributed this article to the Winkler Institue for Dispute Resolution website As the 2015/16 OBA Foundation… Continue Reading Professionalism & Ethics in Family Law: The Other 90%
I just attended the annual Dispute Resolution conference sponsored by Britain’s legal family DR organization, Resolution.
Tips for family lawyers negotiating with parties who do not have counsel…. Continue Reading Working with Unrepresented Parties in Family Law
What are the key features of all family law dispute resolution options? How do I choose?… Continue Reading What is Family Law Dispute Resolution?