- “Hilary's perspective about people has a way that makes everyone comfortable. The trust leads to her resolving even the most intractable problems.”
— Robert Rotenberg, criminal lawyer, bestselling author (Old City Hall, The Guilty Plea)
- “Hilary, thank you again for whatever magic that you wielded yesterday. I am feeling like the weight of the world has been released from my shoulders. You can now add Miracle Worker to your impressive list of accomplishments.”
- Recent Blog Posts
- The ‘P’s of Mediation, Negotiation, Arbitration and Collaborative Law “There are so many divorce options: litigation, mediation, negotiation, collaborative law. How do I ...
- How Can I (and My Lawyer) Help Prepare for Mediation? Often clients starting mediation do not realize that they are beginning a negotiation. Many have no ...
- Overview of Family Relations (3 of 3) A mediator’s tool kit is made up of many things. How we ask questions, the language we use, and how ...
Tag Archives: Stephen G. Anderson
Our two UK workshops in Screening for Domestic Violence and Power Imbalances have led to many good discussions, both in the UK and here in North America…. Continue Reading UK Training in Collaborative Practice Screening: breakthrough of new ideas
Here is a short blog post about the future of family law, as one collaborative lawyer & mediator sees it…. Continue Reading What’s the future for family lawyers?
Man-pods? Champagne? Terror at the top of the CN Tower? And more on Collaborative Law TV today!… Continue Reading Man-pods (with champagne!) and other neat stuff….