- “Thank you so much for your help on this difficult day. Both you and your "assistant" were fantastic. A very sincere thanks.”
- “Congratulations on 10 years!!I am happy to be a colleague of Riverdale Mediation.”
— Paul Brown, Accredited Family Mediator, Marvel Mediation
- Recent Blog Posts
- UK Parenting Coordination (PC) Roadshows It was back in 2016 that London England based Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) founder Gillian Bisho...
- What is causing "the perceived injurious experience"? What is causing the "the perceived injurious" experience? What drives conflict? How does each pa...
- Identifying and Assessing Family Violence and Power Dynamics What are the fundamental principles of ADR? What are some basic screening concepts I should ...
Tag Archives: Stephen G. Anderson
Our two UK workshops in Screening for Domestic Violence and Power Imbalances have led to many good discussions, both in the UK and here in North America…. Continue Reading UK Training in Collaborative Practice Screening: breakthrough of new ideas
Here is a short blog post about the future of family law, as one collaborative lawyer & mediator sees it…. Continue Reading What’s the future for family lawyers?
Man-pods? Champagne? Terror at the top of the CN Tower? And more on Collaborative Law TV today!… Continue Reading Man-pods (with champagne!) and other neat stuff….