|393 University Avenue Suite 2000 Toronto, Ontario M5G 1E6
tel (416) 593-0210
fax (416) 593-1352 email@example.com www.riverdalemediation.com
|Hilary Linton, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
(416) 593- 7100 ext 291 Elizabeth Hyde
(416) 593-7100 ext 231
Frank Guerreiro, Marketing and Training Coordinator
- “Thank you so much for your help on this difficult day. Both you and your "assistant" were fantastic. A very sincere thanks.”
- “Elizabeth successfully mediated a resolution using her knowledge and professionalism. She also demonstrated significant patience,
understanding and the ability to manage difficult parties with unusual family dynamics. Without these traits, a resolution would not have been possible. I would attend with her again and I have already recommended her services to others.”
— Annie Kenet, Family Law Lawyer
- Recent Blog Posts
- UK Parenting Coordination (PC) Roadshows It was back in 2016 that London England based Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) founder Gillian Bisho...
- What is causing "the perceived injurious experience"? What is causing the "the perceived injurious" experience? What drives conflict? How does each pa...
- Identifying and Assessing Family Violence and Power Dynamics What are the fundamental principles of ADR? What are some basic screening concepts I should ...