Appointments can be scheduled by checking the mediator’s availability on her calendar and then writing to email@example.com, requesting your first and second choices of date and morning or afternoon appointment.
If the parties have lawyers, all counsel should check these calendars and coordinate the available dates with their own clients before contacting us.
- Hilary Linton is available Monday to Friday unless otherwise noted.
View Hilary’s Calendar
- Elizabeth Hyde is available Monday through Friday.
- Jared Norton is available by appointment.
Mediation appointments (after each person has met individually with the mediator) are usually scheduled to begin at 10 am or 2 pm. Individual intake meetings last about an hour to 1.5 hours, and can be scheduled at other times upon request.
We do charge a cancellation fee for cancelled appointments.
The following cancellation policy applies to all cancelled mediations:
- Notice of 48 hours or less: all preparation time,
expenses/disbursements plus a full day cancellation fee.
- Notice of 48-120 hours: all preparation time,
expenses/disbursements plus a half-day cancellation fee.
- Notice of five business days: all preparation time, expenses and disbursements.