December 4 & 5, 2017
Toronto, ON (Location TBD)
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Basic mediation training (Acc. F.M. / Cert. F.M.)
- Mediation experience
- Basic Parenting Coordination (14 Hours)
FDRIO is currently the only organization that offers certification for the PC designation (FDRP PC). Please visit their website for further information on the FDRP PC Designation (including training requirements).
- identifying challenging characteristics of high conflict parents and techniques for working effectively with them
- interventions in the PC process for visitation resistance and refusal
- the role of the PC in families with disputes about the parenting of infants and toddlers
- practical hands-on tools for identifying, assessing and managing seemingly intractable conflict
- interventions to disarm embattled parents
- providing due process and procedural fairness when decisions must be made
- an update on relevant Ontario arbitration law
- techniques for managing team collaboration
- coaching parents on communication skills
- The importance of writing clear, concise and precise agreements, recommendations or decisions
Elizabeth Hyde, Jared Norton
- Standard Cost: $800 plus HST ($904)
- Early Bird Cost: $750.00 plus HST ($847.50) – paid before November 4, 2017
Registration closes 5 days prior to the start of the course. Full payment is due before registration can be confirmed.
Course Cancellation Policy:
(1) A 15% admin fee (plus HST) will be charged on cancellations made more than 14 days before the start date of the training date; (2) For cancellation requests received less than 14 days before the start date of the training, we reserve the right to not issue a refund given the expenses incurred to accommodate the participant, such as overhead, training materials, food and instructor costs.
We reserve the right to change program content, speakers and locations without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any workshop and will provide a 100% refund in such circumstances.
“I enjoyed the personal experience / stories. This is hard work! The practical information is invaluable.”
“Very practical and relevant information.”
“Better understanding of the process and role of PC.”
“It was very informative. I appreciated the group discussions.”
“(I really liked) The input on the type of clients so typically use PC.”
(click icon below to view PDF version)