- OAFM (Ontario Association of Family Mediation)
- ADR Institute of Canada, Inc.
- ADR Institute of Ontario, Inc.
- A Guide to Procedures in Family Court English
- Guide des procédures à la Cour de la famille French
- Family law From birth and adoption to divorce and separation, CLEONet covers a range of family issues.
- Living Together: Opposite-Sex and Same-Sex Common-Law Relationships
Legal definitions of marriage and common-law relationships from CLEO.
- Your law: Family Law in Ontario contains general legal information forOntario, Canada, by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone is a free online TV program with
emphasis on the interplay between relationships and the justice system: internet dating, addictions, prenups, mental health, adoption, surrogate parenting, same-sex relationships, multicultural relationships, parenting after separation and divorce, mediation, child neglect and abuse, child and spousal support.
- CLEO: your legal rights-Archived Webinars provides free webinars on topics surrounding topics such as family law, human rights, the legal system, and abuse and family violence.
Child and spousal support:
- Child support guidelines
Provides step-by-step information on Federal Child Support Guidelines.
- Child Support and the Child Support Guidelines
Questions and answers on child support from CLEO.
- Custody and Access
Definitions and descriptions of custody and access from CLEO.
- Family Responsibility Office
Helps families in Ontario receive the financial support they are entitled to by enforcing court ordered support responsibilities.
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services
Find services for child welfare, family intervention, youth justice, children’s community support, children’s mental health, and childcare.
- Government of Ontario – families
Find resources on parenting, staying healthy and other topics that affect your family’s well-being. Also learn more about marriage and divorce, financial assistance and other services to help families.
- Ministry of the Attorney General – family law
Find information about family justice programs and services, child support information, online publications and more.
- Ministry of the Attorney General – Family Mediation Services
Mediation is a voluntary way of resolving disputes where a trained mediator helps parties of relatively equal bargaining positions to resolve disputes about family issues.
- Ontario court addresses
Find local courthouses by location or region.
- Ontario family court structure
Find services and information about Ontario’s family courts.
- Family court forms
Provides you with electronic versions of forms under the Family Law Rules.
- Human Rights Legal Support
Offers legal assistance to people in communities across Ontario who believe they have experienced discrimination.
- Ombudsman Ontario
Investigates complaints against provincial government organizations.
Separation and divorce:
- Getting Divorced
A CLEO publication covering many legal aspects of divorce.
- Parenting after divorce
Over two hundred Canadian and international resources in the area of separation and divorce.
Services for children:
- The Office of the Children’s Lawyer
Delivers programs in the administration of justice on behalf of children under the age of 18 with respect to their personal and property rights.
- Children’s information portal
Brings together information about all the children and youth programs and services provided by the Government of Ontario.
- Children’s Aid Society
A non-profit agency that provides help and support to children and their families in local communities.
- Metropolitan Action Committee on Violence Against Women and Children (METRAC)
- Jocelyn Coupal, Domestic Violence Provention Advocate and Consultant :Spot the Signs
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline
- Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic: a counselling, legal, interpretation,
information and referral service for women who are
survivors of violence.