- Mediation versus Litigation: Examing the differences in outcomes amongst the children of divorce, Danielle Gauvreau, 2012
- Emotions in Negotiations, Einav Shlomovitz, 2012
- The Rules of Professional Conduct – A Conflicting Guide for Counsel in Child Custody and Access Proceedings
Jennifer Hiatt, 2012
- The Elements of a Fair and Impartial Arbitration Process: Starr v. Gordon
Megan Cleland, 2012
- Case Comment: LeVan v. LeVan, Nolina Hessari, 2012
- Case Comment: CAS of London and Middlesex v C.D.B., Anamaria Maghetiu, 2012
- Case Comment: Kainz v. Potter, Einav Shlomovitz, 2012
- Case Comment: Rick v. Brandsema, Michael Prosia, 2012
- Apology for the Unexpected Death of a Child in a Healthcare Facility:
A Prescription for Improvement, Frank Gomberg, 2011
- Deconstructing “Economic Man’s” Application to Marriage Agreements:
An Analysis of the Method of Contractual Enforcement in Hartshorne v. Hartshorne, Sarah Whitmore, 2011
- Child Protection Mediation in Ontario: Conquering the Barriers to a Viable and Critical Method of Dispute Resolution, Melissa Phillips, 2010.
- An Analysis of the Factors that Impact Achieving Settlement in Family Mediation, Lynne Sweeney, 2009.
- Fundamental Elements of Mediation and Arbitration Violated in Med-Arb, Kristin Woods, 2009.
- Power and Domestic Violence: A Mediator’s Challenge, Frances Richard, 2009.
- Making Mediation-Arbitration Work, Peter Nicholson, 2009.
- The Impact of South Asian Cultural Dynamics on Family Law Dispute Resolution, Sabrina Singh, 2009.