- “Thank you so much for your help on this difficult day. Both you and your "assistant" were fantastic. A very sincere thanks.”
- “Christine Kim is solution oriented, and helps separating couples move forward effectively, and with a focus on their children”
— Lene Madsen, Family Law Lawyer
- Recent Blog Posts
- UK Parenting Coordination (PC) Roadshows It was back in 2016 that London England based Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) founder Gillian Bisho...
- What is causing "the perceived injurious experience"? What is causing the "the perceived injurious" experience? What drives conflict? How does each pa...
- Identifying and Assessing Family Violence and Power Dynamics What are the fundamental principles of ADR? What are some basic screening concepts I should ...
Tag Archives: impact justice project
Our team had a wonderful experience working with the mediators of the Barbados Supreme Court. The training was funded by… Continue Reading What We Learned Training Mediators in Barbados
Our team of mediators is in Guyana delivering another round of ADR training to community leaders with the IMPACT Justice… Continue Reading ADR Training in Guyana: a Cultural Melting-Pot
Jared, Regina, Caroline and I are sitting in the dining room of the Fort Young Hotel in the capital of… Continue Reading Mediating Through a Tropical Storm: Training in Dominica
Riverdale Mediation will be training twenty-eight police officers to become community mediators in Rousseau, Dominica. This 40 hours training workshop,… Continue Reading Community mediation training for police officers in Dominica