Are you thinking about becoming a family mediator? If so, you probably have some questions such as:
- what training do I need to become a family mediator?
- what does it cost and how long does the family mediation training process take?
- which organizations offer family mediation certification / accreditation?
- what are the work opportunities for family mediators?
- how does one start and build a practice?
To answer these and many other questions, Riverdale will remotely host our free, annual “Family Mediation Information Night”. You will meet one of our lead trainers, Hilary Linton, as well as experienced meditators, to discuss the family mediation training process and answer your questions!
Our most recent session was delivered on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. If you would like to be added to the waiting list for the next available session, register below.
Registration Form: Family Mediation Information Night
Please extend my thanks to the team for last night's Family Mediation information night. I enjoyed the format and found the information provided practical, insightful and useful to me as I consider training in this area. The small group format allowed for networking as well as space and time for individual questions to be answered. I left feeling more knowledgeable about mediation and inspired to get on with my learning! Many thanks- this was exactly what I was looking for.