This course has been accredited for 4.75 Professionalism Hours, and is eligible for up to 8.25 hours of Substantive Content.
- identifying challenging characteristics of high conflict parents and techniques for working effectively with them
- interventions in the PC process for visitation resistance and refusal
- the role of the PC in families with disputes about the parenting of infants and toddlers
- practical hands-on tools for identifying, assessing and managing seemingly intractable conflict
- interventions to disarm embattled parents
- providing due process and procedural fairness when decisions must be made
- an update on relevant Ontario arbitration law
- techniques for managing team collaboration
- coaching parents on communication skills
- The importance of writing clear, concise and precise agreements, recommendations or decisions
Note: FDRIO is currently the only organization that offers certification for the PC designation (FDRP PC). Please visit their website for further information on the FDRP PC Designation (including training requirements).
For further savings see Course Package PC (A & B)