* WEBINAR FORMAT: REMOTE DELIVERY OF LIVE & ONLINE CONTENT *
- the legal rights and responsibilities in play
- the applicable statutes, guidelines and case law
- the range of process options available to the parties to reach outcomes; and
- the range of outcomes that a lawyer or court would consider appropriate.
Through engaging live and recorded lectures, live TA sessions, additional reading, and online learning and test questions following each segment, this course provides a comprehensive overview of family law.
*30 hours of family law training is required by the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General for anyone providing Parenting Coordination and Family Arbitration services. As well, the Riverdale Mediation Internship Program requires applicants to have at least 30 hours of family law training.
For further savings see: