Before Requesting an Appointment
Before requesting an appointment please email or fax the completed intake form and the signing page of the Agreement to Mediate to [email protected]. (We will have you sign a full copy of the agreement when you come in for your intake meeting.) Once we receive intake forms from both parties and the signing page, individual intake meetings can be scheduled by checking the mediator’s availability on their calendar and then completing the online booking form below. Individual intake meetings last about an hour to 1.5 hours.
How to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a member of our team, please follow these steps:
- Please have each party email or fax their completed intake form before requesting an appointment. Each party will submit a request for their individual intake meeting by looking at our team’s calendars below and going through the Book your Appointment section.
- Once your booking request is confirmed, each party will have a confidential intake meeting with the mediator/arbitrator or parenting coordinator. After each party has had their intake meetings, please coordinate a date that works for your mediation/arbitration or parenting coordination by looking at our team’s calendars below.
- If you need assistance finding a date for your attendees, please fill out the form below (optional).
Please note: mediation, arbitration and parenting coordination appointments (after each person has met individually with the mediator) are usually scheduled to begin at 10 am or 2 pm.
Hilary Linton Calendar
Elizabeth Hyde Calendar
Clifford Nelson Calendar
Book your Appointment
We’re Here to Help
If you require assistance coordinating an appointment between multiple parties and counsel, kindly review the calendar of your chosen professional and fill out the form below. If the parties have lawyers, all counsel should check these calendars and coordinate the available dates with their own clients before contacting us.
We do charge a cancellation fee for cancelled appointments.
The following cancellation policy applies to all cancelled appointments:
- Notice of 48 hours or less:
all preparation time, expenses/disbursements plus a full day cancellation fee.
- Notice of 48-120 hours:
all preparation time, expenses/disbursements plus a half-day cancellation fee.
- Notice of five business days:
all preparation time, expenses and disbursements.