Before Requesting an Appointment
- Please read the Terms of Online Family Dispute Resolution.
- Please check that you have completed the forms listed below for the service you are seeking:
- Parenting Coordination Intake Form
- Agreement for Confidential Intake Meeting to Assess Suitability for Parenting Coordination
- Parenting Coordination Agreement
Third-Party Screening for Arbitration:
- Intake Form for Third Party Screening for Family Arbitration
- Consent to Third Party Screening with Hilary Linton or Consent to Third Party Screening with Elizabeth Hyde
- Confidential Screening Report for Family Arbitration
You can complete the forms online or email them to [email protected].
com. (We will have you sign a full copy of the agreement when you come in for your individual meeting.) Once we receive completed forms from both parties and the signing page of your agreement, individual meetings can be scheduled by checking the mediator’s availability on their calendar and then completing the online booking form below. Individual meetings last about an hour to 1.5 hours.
How to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a member of our team, please follow these steps:
- Please have each party complete their intake form before requesting an appointment. Each party will submit a request for their individual meeting by looking at our team’s calendars below and going through the Book your Appointment section.
- Once your booking request is confirmed, each party will have a confidential individual meeting with the mediator/arbitrator or parenting coordinator. After each party has had their individual meetings, please coordinate a date that works for your mediation/arbitration or parenting coordination by looking at our team’s calendars below.
- If you need assistance finding a date for your attendees, please fill out the form below (optional).
Please note: mediation, arbitration and parenting coordination appointments (after each person has met individually with the mediator) are usually scheduled to begin at 10 am or 2 pm.
Hilary Linton Calendar
Elizabeth Hyde Calendar
Clifford Nelson Calendar
Book your Appointment
We’re Here to Help
If you require assistance coordinating an appointment between multiple parties and counsel, kindly review the calendar of your chosen professional and fill out the form below. If the parties have lawyers, all counsel should check these calendars and coordinate the available dates with their own clients before contacting us.
We do charge a cancellation fee for cancelled appointments.
The following cancellation policy applies to all cancelled appointments:
- Notice of 48 hours or less:
all preparation time, expenses/disbursements plus a full day cancellation fee.
- Notice of 48-120 hours:
all preparation time, expenses/disbursements plus a half-day cancellation fee.
- Notice of five business days:
all preparation time, expenses and disbursements.