Before Scheduling an Appointment
- All Services are Online. Please read the Terms of Online Family Dispute Resolution.
- Complete Intake Forms and (any required) Agreements. Click here for more information about what is required for each process. Our fees are set out at the end of each agreement.
- Connect with your professional: Once both parties have completed the intake forms and any required agreements, the professional with whom you are working will contact you to schedule your intake meeting and discuss fees. Please do not schedule an intake meeting until you have confirmed with the professional.
- Schedule and pay for your appointment. Check the calendar of the professional with whom you are working (below), it will indicate their availability. Select the appropriate person, service or deposit option and date. We accept credit card payments only (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit).
- For Parenting Coordination: PC services are provided only by way of deposit in advance. The PC will charge an hourly rate against this deposit and request new deposits from time to time. The PC will advise on the amount of deposit and refresher after the intake meetings. Our PCs’ rates are set out in the Fee Schedules attached to each agreement.
- All payments are subsequently confirmed by bookkeeping invoices and statements.
- If you encounter any difficulties scheduling or paying on the website, contact us at 416-593-0210 or [email protected]
For step-by-step instructions on how to schedule and pay online for your mediation appointment, click here.
Calendars & Booking System
Hilary Linton Calendar
Elizabeth Hyde Calendar
Clifford Nelson Calendar
Borzou Tabrizi Calendar
Lindsay Kertland Calendar
Book your Appointment
We’re Here to Help
If you require assistance coordinating an appointment between multiple parties and counsel, kindly review the calendar of your chosen professional and fill out the form below. If the parties have lawyers, all counsel should check these calendars and coordinate the available dates with their own clients before contacting us.
We do charge a cancellation fee for cancelled appointments.
The following cancellation policy applies to all cancelled appointments:
- Notice of 48 hours or less:
all preparation time, expenses/disbursements plus a full day cancellation fee.
- Notice of 48-120 hours:
all preparation time, expenses/disbursements plus a half-day cancellation fee.
- Notice of five business days:
all preparation time, expenses and disbursements.